The growth and success continue at Gubra. Needs and expectations to how our small but very efficient Business Transformation and Communication unit can support this journey is on the rise. For this reason, we are looking for a person with strong graphical production skills (digital and print) to step in and help make all our crazy ideas come live on the web, on social media (SoMe), at conferences and events.
The Business Transformation and Communications unit at Gubra is closely tied to Sales & Marketing with whom we plan and coordinate our marketing and social media activities. We also work with the executive leadership team and support them when it comes to explaining to everyone at Gubra where we are going and how we get there. Finally, we are dedicated to Gubra’s strong and ever-present CSR agenda: Health, the climate and biodiversity crisis (UN Sustainable Development Goals 3, 13, 14 and 15).
To step in successfully, you need to feel the joy of making things look and sound great. You are a design thinker and performer (in the getting things done quick kind of way). You take what needs to be said and done and you use your great graphical design and video production skills to put it “out there” for every external and internal target group to see. You have experience developing and operating website content. With this experience and your natural aptitude for strategic thinking you help ensure original and relevant marketing and social media messages in line with Gubra’s visual and brand identity.
Gubra is a dynamic and value driven company. Our workdays can be quite hectic with rapid changes; it is therefore essential that you have a flexible attitude, that you are able to make necessary decisions, and that you are ready to seek advice and sparring with colleagues as well as management.
Your tasks as graphic designer are varied, but include:
Desired skills and experience
- Create and perform visual concepts to communicate messages on the web, SoMe and print.
- Develop and operate website content according to golden design principles and best usability practice.
- Design and produce sales and marketing materials (flyers, posters, banners) digital and print.
- Design and produce our annual CSR report.
- Produce great videos for internal and external SoMe (video recording and editing)
- Help plan, draft and design content for LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Help drive traffic from SoMe to landing page.
- Analyze website and get ideas for SEO improvement.
- Help plan, communicate and perform webinars with our brilliant scientists.
- Various ad hoc tasks
- Strong graphical design thinking and skills (super user with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Solid web/digital competences (WordPress, Google Analytics)
- Video recording and editing
- SoMe experience and content curation
- Aesthetic sense and sensitivity to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, outgoing and not afraid to take responsibility
- Team player
- A great sense of humor
If you can say yes to the above, you should apply for this position no later than June 25, 2021, by uploading your motivated cover letter and resume at our website.
The position is intended as a full-time position. However, we are open to a part-time position for the candidate with the right profile and match.
If you have any questions about the position, please call or mail Communications Consultant, Sofia Pitt Boserup at +45 41889586, email@example.com.
About the company
Founded in 2008, Gubra is a privately-held biotech company located in Denmark delivering scientific counselling, contract research services, and projects for co-development in four main focus areas: Obesity, diabetes, NASH and diabetic complications. Gubra experts cover a number of pre-clinical disciplines: in vivo pharmacology, peptide chemistry, molecular pharmacology, histology, 3D imaging, stereology, NGS (next generation sequencing), bioinformatics and ex vivo assays. Gubra has a hybrid business model with a pipeline of early target and drug discovery programs aimed for partnering while also delivering preclinical services to customers by combining cutting-edge technology with our accumulated experience and proven methodology. Gubra is an abbreviation for GUt and BRAin, the original key focus areas of research and expertise. For more information, please visit our website at www.gubra.dk
People are our greatest asset, and our team consist of approximately 160 employees with more than ten different nationalities all located in Hørsholm, Denmark. The mix of people from different cultures and educational backgrounds combined with our entrepreneurial mindset have greatly impacted our working environment, which is characterized by drive, scientific curiosity and team work – we join forces!